WHAT IS NEW ENTERPRISE INCENTIVE SCHEME?
The New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS) is an Australian government funded program which assists in developing self- employment through developing a business idea into running your own business.
NEIS also creates secondary employment. For every 10 NEIS businesses, on average, a further 8 new jobs are created.
How NEIS Works
1. APPLICATION PROCESS
- You can apply directly by calling Caroline on 0478 127 893 or EMAIL:
- Once you have completed the applications Netgain will contact you for an interview to discuss your Business idea.
- You may be requested to conduct a feasibility study to assess further your potential Business viability
- As there are limited places in the course not all applications will proceed through to acceptance.
- Once you have been formally accepted into the program via an acceptance letter, you then enter the first phase of the classroom based training.
- Applications are available on the right to download
2. INITIAL CLASSROOM BASED TRAINING
- You will commence your Initial Classroom based training in BSB40320 Certificate IV – in Entrepreneurship & New Business.
- During this period, you will be required to complete a Business Plan and Financial modelling of your Business idea.
- This Business plan will then be assessed for acceptance onto the NEIS contract.
3. NEIS CONTRACT
- During this period, you will receive mentoring for 52 weeks and will be required to discuss and report on your Business at least once a month.
- Where applicable the NEIS allowance will be received for 39 weeks.
- Where applicable Rental assistance will be received for the 26 weeks.
NEIS COURSE DATES
FOR NEW NEIS APPLICATION
ROR EXISTING PARTICIPANTS FORM
SEE A CASE STUDY OF NEIS WORKING WITH A STARTUP