Eligibility Criteria – Personal
Am I eligible to take part in NEIS?
You can participate in NEIS if you:
- are receiving an eligible Centrelink Allowance, such as JobSeeker, Youth Allowance, Parenting Payment Single/Partnered, Disability Support Pension, Carers Payment and Age Pension
- are at least 18 years of age at the time of commencing NEIS Assistance
- are not prohibited by law from working in Australia
- are available to participate in NEIS training and work the required hours in the proposed NEIS business
- are not an undischarged bankrupt
- have not received NEIS assistance in the previous year
If you have any concerns regarding your eligibility to participate in the NEIS program. Please complete the online form by clicking the “Contact Us” button below.