New Business Assistance with NEIS
Do you have a great business idea?
Have you always dreamed about being your own boss?
Would you like support to fulfill that dream and work towards a new career and personal goals?
New Business Assistance with NEIS can help you turn your business idea into a viable business. Over the last 35 years, NEIS has helped over 185,000 people become their own boss by starting their own business. NEIS offers free accredited small business training, business plan development, business mentoring and, if eligible, NEIS Allowance.
The training provided by NetGain Australia will help you to develop a Business Plan designed to turn that business dream into reality. Our qualified and knowledgeable team at NetGain are dedicated to supporting you in bringing your business dream to life. The NEIS training delivered by NetGain Australia, can help you achieve a nationally recognised small business qualification.
NEIS – New Enterprise Incentive Scheme
What types of business are current NEIS participants starting?
NetGain Australia are currently supporting NEIS participants begin their business journey in a variety of endeavors including:
- Furniture Restoration – “This was a hobby and has now turned it into a business”
- Freelance Illustrator and Content Creation – “Love the ability to express oneself through Art”
- Disability Support Services and Beekeeping Training – “Passionate about helping people live a life in an inclusive community”
- Fruit Drying Business – “As a result of covid and no fruit pickers, there was a lot of wastage, this entrepreneur saw a gap in the market and is having a real shot at this.”
- Social Media Marketing – “Really keen on working with others via social media platforms to help market businesses”
- Vintage Clothing Retailer – “Has a love of old clothes and has been a hobby and decided to see if it could work as a business”
- Lawnmowing/Garden Maintenance – “Feels there is a great need for this as the surrounding area continues to grow and develop”