Learning Outcomes for the course include the development of the skills and knowledge required to:
- recognise what a unit of competency is and how it is used to create learning and assessment tools
- understand the Standards for RTO’s and Training packages
- plan, organise and deliver training for individuals within a group.
- prepare, deliver, and review presentations for target audiences.
- implement assessment plans and gather quality evidence to assess the competence of candidates using compliant assessment tools.
- design and to develop assessment tools which guide the collection of quality evidence, including their application in formative, summative and recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment.
- conceptualise, design, develop and review learning programs to meet identified learning needs for different groups of learners.
- plan, organise and facilitate learning for individuals in a workplace, using real work activities as the basis for learning.
- identify the parameters of learning programs, determining the design, outline the content, and reviewing its effectiveness.
- use training packages and accredited courses as tools to support industry, organisation, and individual competency development needs.
- identify the components of assessment tools, analyse, and interpret assessment tools, and develop assessment tasks and assessment plans.
- identify language, literacy, and numeracy (LLN) skill requirements of training and the work environment, and to use resources and strategies that meet the needs of the learner group.
- participate in an assessment validation process.
- develop your confidence as a successful presenter and training facilitator.